Download Admit card of MSBTE Diploma/Polytechnic for Winter-2017 Examination
The Hall-Ticket for winter-2017 examination has published on MSBTE official website. The students who have filled form for MSBTE winter 2017 exam previously can download hall-ticket or admit-card. The direct link for downloading of hall-ticket or admit-card is below in description. The required things to download hall-ticket or admit-card are:
Exam Seat Number
Download MSBTE Winter 2017 Exam Hall Ticket
If you have enrollment number then you can enter it and you will get displayed current as well as previous exam (if any) links to hall-ticket or admit-card. Select one you want to download and click on seat number, your exam hall-ticket or admit-card will get displayed in another browser window. At the bottom side there is button for “Print Hall Ticket”, click on it.
If you don’t have enrollment number then you can download hall-ticket or admit-card with exam seat number. Enter exam seat number and you will get displayed current exam link to hall-ticket or admit-card. Click on seat number, your exam hall-ticket or admit-card will get displayed in another browser window. At the bottom side there is button for “Print Hall Ticket”, click on it.
To print hall-ticket or admit-card use A4 size paper only and following page setting need to be followed:
- Left Margin = 0.5
- Right Margin = 0.5
- Top Margin = 0.5
- Bottom Margin = 0.5
- Header should be blank
- Footer should be blank
After getting hard copy of hall-ticket or admit-card make sure all subjects for practical and theory exam are mentioned on it. If there is any problem contact your institute / college office. Your photo will get printed on hall-ticket or admit-card, so it should be identifiable. If your photo is not on hall-ticket or admit-card then paste your current photo and get authorization stamp from your college office. At the bottom of hall-ticket or admit-card institute seal and principal signature should be taken.
Hence some of the important instructions are as follows:
- This Hall Ticket is not the blanket permission to appear for the Examination. It shall not hold valid if you do not fulfill any condition in any clause under RG-4. Despite if you appear for Examination, your performance shall be cancelled at any stage, later.
- You must be present at the Center 10 minutes before the commencement of the Examination.
- You will not be admitted to Examination hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of the Examination.
- If you fail to produce this Hall Ticket, you will not be allowed to appear for Examination.
- You should carry exam fees receipt and valid identity card issued by institute at the time of Examination.
- You should check up your details on Hall Ticket. Any discrepancy, if found, should be informed to the Institute, immediately.
- If you possess any Book, Notes, Scribbles, Chits, Mobile, Pager, Programmable Calculator, Electronic Gadget and violet the rules, Instructions of the authorities, you will be liable for action as per RG-10.Refer Examination Regulation RG-10(Annexure-II)
- The photograph of the Candidate is printed. If it is pasted externally, it must be attested by Institute with seal and signature of Principal.
- If the photograph of the Candidate does not bear his/her signature, he/she (the Candidate) should sign in front of the Principal.
If you have any queries we are always there for you, just comment your query below.