- To familiarize participants with the concept of Washington accord and accreditations for quality education.
- To know various accreditations worldwide as ABET and others with their significance.
- To understand new form and methodology of NBA accreditation process as Outcome Based Accreditation Body.
- To get insight and working experience on Rubric development and evaluation pattern
- To know from NBA members how to conduct NBA process cycle in better interests of the institutes and learn from experiences
- To enhance the significance of pedagogy methodologies like Bloom's Taxonomy.
- To get Introduced with the tools for data analytics and e-SAR filling
- Washington Accord, Accreditations and Quality Standards: Methodologies of ABET and other accreditations.
- NBA Accreditation: e-SAR and accreditation process.
- NBA: Observing Outcome Based Education Question and Answer Session.
- NBA: Development of Rubrics and Evaluation pattern Rubric development workshop.
- NBA e-SAR: Case studies and Learning from experiences.
- Session on Education Tools and Bloom's Taxonomy.